The Hoka Arahi 5 is a lightweight, uber-cushioned stability shoe that has been one of Hoka’s standards for the last few years. Utilizing J-Frame technology and a broad platform for stability, the Arahi is a must for anyone looking for a great recovery shoe or daily trainer! It is a 5mm drop and prices at $130. We are happy to be carrying this new shoe in the shop!
Weights: 9.6 ounces (men’s size 9.0); 7.8 oz. (women’s size 7.0)
Heel-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer, EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Rubber outsole for increased durability