We love the updated version of this cushy neutral-oriented cruiser as much as any shoe on our shoe wall right now. The Fresh Foam 1080v10 features a supportive Hypoknit upper with underfoot comfort that was engineered using runner data. In the video below, In Motion Running shoe buyer Greg Weich highlights the changes to the Fresh Foam 1080v10 that allow it to deliver a fierce combination of softness, comfort and energetic rebound.
Weights: 9.9 ounces (men’s size 9.0); 8.4 oz. (women’s size 7.0)
Heel-Toe Offset: 8mm (30mm heel, 22mm forefoot)
- Premier Cushioning: A data-driven Fresh Foam midsole provides premium comfort and better energy return than its predecessor
- Lightweight flexibility: Laser engraving on the midsole removes added weight and provides enhanced flexibility
- Cutting-Edge Comfort: Engineered Hypoknit upper and Ultra Heel provide a soft and supportive fit in a striking design.
- Fresh Foam X midsole delivers a more energetic rebound than its predecessor.
- Laser Engravings on the lateral landing zone soften the landing.
- Flex Grooves allow for more flexibility in the forefoot.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Bootie Construction delivers a soft, irritant-free wrap.