Hoka One One is launching its much-anticipated Carbon X shoe on June 1st and In Motion Running is excited to be a part of it. It’s a fast, light and well-cushioned shoe built with a carbon-fiber plate, cushy foam midsole and a rockered profile that combines to promote forward momentum.
The Carbon X features a curved carbon-fiber plate to help propel you forward and accelerate your toe-off. It features PROFLY X foam, Hoka’s lightest and most resilient foam, and has a wide base for a stable, soft and extremely responsive ride. Complete with a lightweight upper and embroidered design, the Carbon X is built for speed.
Weight: 8.7 oz (men’s size 9), 7.2 oz. (women’s size 7)
Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm (32mm heel, 27mm forefoot)
- Single layer engineered mesh upper offers breathability across forefoot
- Embroidery reinforcement provides a lightweight midfoot lockdown
- Gusseted tongue prevents migration across the instep
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fiber plate while rubberized foam sits below the plate
- Carefully positioned Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to deliver a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact
In Motion Running is selling the Carbon X as of Saturday, June 1st. (Stop by and try a pair on or call 720-808-7232.)